With the closure of Forbes Road currently scheduled for Monday:
- Section of Forbes Road at airport crossing to close as early as Monday, December 7, 2020
- Intersection of Forbes Road and Opportunity Road to be reconstructed and will be closed to through traffic for approximately two weeks
- Detour route is High Point Road
- Once intersection work is complete, Forbes Road east of the airport will connect to Opportunity Road as shown in the attached map.
- A 55’ radius cul-de-sac will be constructed on Forbes Road on the west side of the airport.
BRIAN GARKIE, P.E. | General Aviation Manager
Published by camdensam
I became the Director of Camden County, MO Emergency Management Agency (EMA) in August 2021 after previously serving as the agency's Deputy Director for a year. As the Director, I manage the day-to-day operations of the EMA, work on the Local Emergency Operations Plan, manage the Facebook, Twitter, and website for the EMA, oversee the webpages for the Camden County Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC), provide oversight and run exercises for the Camden County, MO Community Emergency Response Team (CERT), and work with the Camden County, MO Amateur Radio Emergency Service (ARES). I hold a general class amateur radio license, call sign KE0LMY. I am also the official "Bee Keeper" of our mascot, Buzzer the Bee, who wants you to BEE Prepared!!!
I'm a certified CERT trainer and WebEOC trainer for the Missouri State Emergency Management Agency.
I maintain an EXTENSIVE and ever-growing list of credentials and train vigorously with first responder agencies, other EMAs, and with anyone I believe will help me become a better, more well-rounded emergency management director.
View more posts