Meet Buzzer the Bee!
He wants you to “BEE” prepared!
Buzzer is a busy little bee. He works with us every day, helping to spread the word about how you can “BEE” prepared for emergencies, both small and LARGE!
Buzzer also works with our CERT program and members to show how you can take free training with us to help yourself, your family, and (best of all!) your community! Learn more about the CERT program here!
Buzzer has a new friend: Barky!
Buzzer is teaching Barky how to “BEE” prepared for emergencies!
Check out Buzzer’s Story:
AND “BEE” PREPARED!
Here at the EMA, we help Buzzer by bringing in helpful and informative guides, charts, and resources to help people “Bee” Prepared! We even have the opportunity to order a few things in Braille, Spanish, and other languages! If you need or want these handy resources, call our office and arrange to order/pick up these items absolutely FREE!!!
- The ABC’s of Emergency Preparedness Ready in 3 for Child Care Providers DVD
- The ABC’s of Emergency Preparedness Ready in 3 for Adult Care Facilities DVD
- Ready in 3 Before Emergencies Happen for people who are Deaf, Hard-of-Hearing in American Sign Language DVD
- Emergency Preparedness At Work Being Ready in 3 DVD
- Ready in 3 Before Emergencies Happen DVD
- Emergency Preparedness: Keepin’ It Real with Ready in 3 DVD
- Emergencies Happen bookmark
- Frigid with a Chance of Frostbite pamphlet
- Tornadoes, Floods, Earthquakes, Terrorism. In Missouri, You Can Be Ready in 3 pamphlet
- Planning for Emergencies: Three Steps to be Prepared A Family Safety Guide booklet (English, Spanish, or Braille)
- Emergency Kit Checklist
- Emergency Kit for Your Pet Checklist
- Personal Healthcare Information Checklist
- Needs for Individuals on Dialysis Checklist
- Needs for Individuals on Oxygen Checklist
- Yellow “Bee” Prepared stickers
- Green “Bee” Prepared sticker
- Ready in 3 Fortune Teller game
- Preparing for Pandemic Flu (Braille)
Buzzer’s Big Book of Preparedness
Buzzer likes READY in 3 and the CDC!
Children in Disasters: Kids and Families from the CDC
And HHS has a whole page of links to fun activities!
Some of Buzzer’s BEST FRIENDS are VOLUNTEERS!
The American Red Cross has some great activities for kids!