WE WILL BE POSTING SOME TIPS AND INFORMATION ABOUT POSSIBLE SCAMS AND IDENTITY THEFT SCHEMES, ALONG WITH WAYS YOU CAN PROTECT YOURSELF. CHECK BACK PERIODICALLY FOR UPDATES!
Our newest series on the Camden County, MO EMA Identity Protection Tip page is the “What we have learned from screening scammers” section!
Click on the image to see a larger size (if you are using a computer versus a phone) or right-click on the larger image and save it to your computer to zoom in even more!
MISSOURI ATTORNEY GENERAL LINKS:
FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION
INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
Our friend Buzzer the Bee has some new Identity Protection materials for you FREE OF CHARGE here at the EMA!
- IdentityTheft.gov pocket/wallet cards
- IdentityTheft.gov pamphlets
- 10 things you can do to AVOID FRAUD
- Child Identity Theft: What to know, What to do
- Net Cetera: Chatting with Kids About Being Online